Thursday, December 2, 2010

Perfect Home for Christmas


Even though this luxury mountain home in Ketchum, Idaho is only three years old, it looks as if it's been there forever. "I wanted a house that looked like we had rescued it, like we brought it back to life" said the interior designer/owner. Custom-made steel bookcases line the walls of the dining room.

Read the complete article in Elle Decor. Don't miss the gallery link at the end of page 2 with an 11-photo slideshow.

The family room looks very inviting too. I think you'd always be torn between staying inside or playing outside if you lived here. The owners obviously have deep pockets but they also have good taste. Just wrap me up in that Hermès Avalon blanket and wake me on Christmas morning. So nice!


Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Thank you Rosemary for the gallery link, I've just had a lovely drool! The Owners have used high quality products throughout & IT SHOWS! Lots of careful thought has gone into the design process which I admire.
Millie ^_^