Friday, November 6, 2009

LONNY :: Great new online magazine just like Domino . . .





Have you heard about LONNY? It's a wonderful new magazine that is only available online. I know, I know, you prefer to read your magazines in person but in this case it's simply not possible. Trust me, you'll love it! It is almost identical to the beloved Domino which just bit the dust. It loads very quickly (especially with the Google Chrome browser) and you can choose different views - full screen is great. Enjoy! Let me know how you like it. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful things, but that's the problem----I'd LOVE to clip some of these out.....but can't. I'm a magazine clipper- I love to file away ideas. Online is frustrating. Even if one COULD print things out, you'd go broke on ink. I'll stick to hard copy any day.
But boy, you do have excellent taste!

Tracy Watier said...

Love Lonny! It doesn't replace magazines I can curl up with, but it is very well-produced and definitely fills in some of the gap left by Domino.
Happy Friday to you!